Objective: To review weather.
- Find pictures or drawings of weather in books, magazines, internet, or old calendars.
- Have crayons, pencils or markers to finish the books.
- Print the template for the weather book. Cut into 2 pages. Use half a sheet of construction paper for the cover.
- weather book template page 1 weather book template page 2
- Book: Weather by Gallimard Jeunesse
Read the book and discuss:
- Discuss any pictures of weather.
- Discuss what weather the children have seen.
- Review ideas from other weather lessons.
Help the kids make their weather book by reading and discussing each page as they work. When finished, read the book together.
Suggested Discussion questions:
- What do you wear when it’s snowy; rainy; etc. ?
- What kinds of activities can you do when it’s snowy; rainy; etc.?