You, as the teacher or parent, need to feel good about yourself. To do this you must find your inner greatness. You were created by greatness and that Creator only makes greatness. Look inside yourself and see your own personal worth. Your personal worth has nothing to do with your job, being a parent, how much money you have, what size you are, the bad things you have done, or the bad things that have been done to you, etc. Your personal worth is a gift and it is inside you. Your task is to look inward and find your personal worth. Tips to find your inner worth:
- Make a list of qualities your Creator/Heavenly Father has.
- Realize those qualities you have inherited, and your task is to find them.
- Life is full of possibilities. Find your possibilities.
- Live for what you can do for others, and not what you can get.
- God doesn’t make junk. Treat yourself with dignity. You are HIS creation.
- There is a song from my childhood that has helped me through hard times. “I Am A Child of God” Find songs to help you.
When you start finding your inner worth, you will have more success working with the children in your life. LOVE YOURSELF!